These end of bolt lengths are the same quality, full-width felt by the yard only reduced 20% off the price per yard when you purchase all the felt remaining on a bolt. These bolts usually have three yards or less remaining on the bolts and all sales of end of bolt material are final sale.
- Content 100% Merino or Karacul Wool
- Origin Germany
- Thickness 2 mm (1/16 in)
- Thickness Tolerance ±0.2 mm (±1/125 in)
- Width 180 cm (70 3/4 in)
- Width Tolerance ±4 cm (1 3/5 cm)
- Weight 600 g / m2 (36 oz / lin yd)
- Backing None
- Primary Uses Architectural Products
- Lifestyle + Home Goods
- Wrapped Panels + Tackboards
- Durability Light contract or residential (depending on application)
- Maintenance Vacuum occasionally to remove general air-borne debris. Should soiling occur, spot clean with mild soap and lukewarm water. Avoid aggressive rubbing as this can continue the felting process and change the surface appearance of the felt. Refer to 100% Wool Design Felt Maintenance + Cleaning for detailed care instructions.
- Environmental 100% biodegradable, contains no formaldehyde, 100% VOC free, no chemical irritants, free of harmful substances
- Contributes to LEED© v4
- Custom Custom colors and custom fabrication including cutting, lamination, stitching, embroidery, and installation services available
- Variation Wool felt is a natural material and color variation and inclusions of natural fiber on the surface are evidence of the 100% natural origin of the material. Product color is only indicative, as it is not possible to assure consistency of color in a natural product due to the natural color of raw wool and absorption of dyes. Color matching cannot be guaranteed on shipments and variation will be more pronounced beyond the normal commercial range.