per Square Foot
Named an Interior Design Best of Year award winner in 2014, Figure No. 2 is a curvaceous pattern reminiscent of a whale’s tail. This tile-based wallcovering system uses positive and negative versions of sinuous lines to create graphic, organic patterns and tactile dimension. The composite cork-backed tiles are covered in varied thicknesses of felt to create depth and shadow. Choose one color to keep the patterning subtle or play up the dimensionality with up to four colors per wall.
- Designer Submaterial
- Content 100% Wool Design Felt + Cork Composite Backing
- Tile Thickness 1/4–5/16 in (6–8 mm)
- Tile Size 2’-0” x 1’-0” (61 x 30.5 cm)
- Color Options 1-Color, 2-Color, 3-Color, or 4-Color per wall
- Color Specification For 1-Color, specify one color available in both 3mm + 5mm. For 2-Color, specify one color in 3mm and one color in 5mm. For 3- or 4-Color options, please contact Customer Service for guidance on color selection.
- Trim Options End-of-Run Trim
- Durability Contract or residential
- Maintenance Vacuum occasionally to remove general air-borne debris. Should soiling occur, spot clean with mild soap and lukewarm water. Avoid aggressive rubbing as this can continue the felting process and change the surface appearance of the felt. Refer to 100% Wool Design Felt Maintenance + Cleaning for detailed care instructions.
- Lead Time Made to order and certain lead times will apply
- Environmental 100% Wool Design Felt is 100% biodegradable and Cork Composite Backing is 93% pre-consumer recycled content
- Contains no formaldehyde, low VOC, no chemical irritants, free of harmful substances
- Cork composite backing is GREENGUARD-certified
- Contributes to LEED© v4
- Installation Each order includes equal numbers of both positive and negative tiles with 3mm and 5mm felt alternating position to achieve a dimensional effect. Tiles are arranged according to one standard configuration and attach to a wall surface using a heavy-duty wallcovering adhesive. Tiles may be trimmed to size with a utility knife.
- Custom 5-Color or more per wall and all 3mm colors are available and must be quoted
- Variation Wool felt is a natural material and color variation and inclusions of natural fiber on the surface are evidence of the 100% natural origin of the material. Product color is only indicative, as it is not possible to assure consistency of color in a natural product due to the natural color of raw wool and absorption of dyes. Color matching cannot be guaranteed on shipments and variation will be more pronounced beyond the normal commercial range.