At FilzFelt, we take pride in our environmental story and rather than disposing of our felt remnants and scraps, we repurpose them into sampling and fabulous felt products. But from time to time these remnants pile up so we’ve added them to our shop at discounted prices. This felt is the same quality 100% Wool Design Felt however in narrower widths and odd sizes. Please visit our About section for more information on the manufacturing process and characteristics of 100% Wool Design Felt. Please note that available colors are listed in the pull-down menu and new inventory is added regularly so check back frequently!
- Content 100% Merino or Karacul Wool
- Origin Germany
- Thickness 3 mm (1/8 in)
- Thickness Tolerance ±0.3 mm (±1/10 in)
- Backing None
- Primary Uses Architectural Products
- Lifestyle and Home Goods
- Wrapped Panels + Tackboards
- Durability Light contract or residential (depending on application)
- Maintenance Vacuum occasionally to remove general air-borne debris. Should soiling occur, spot clean with mild soap and lukewarm water. Avoid aggressive rubbing as this can continue the felting process and change the surface appearance of the felt. Refer to 100% Wool Design Felt Maintenance + Cleaning for detailed care instructions.
- Environmental 100% biodegradable, contains no formaldehyde, 100% VOC free, no chemical irritants, free of harmful substances
- Contributes to LEED© v4
- Variation Wool felt is a natural material and color variation and inclusions of natural fiber on the surface are evidence of the 100% natural origin of the material. Product color is only indicative, as it is not possible to assure consistency of color in a natural product due to the natural color of raw wool and absorption of dyes. Color matching cannot be guaranteed on shipments and variation will be more pronounced beyond the normal commercial range.