USD per Linear Yard
Wool Design Felt offered in an über-thick 5mm thickness provides a sturdier felt for product, furniture, vertical applications, and is well-suited for flooring coverings. This nonwoven textile is naturally moisture-resistant, durable, renewable, and just plain gorgeous—perfect for a variety of applications! Please visit the About section for more information on the manufacturing process and unique characteristics of 100% Wool Design Felt.
Looking for small quantities? End of Bolts are available in lengths three yards or less and discounted 20% when you purchase the remaining length on a bolt. Visit our Shop for more information.
- Content 100% Merino or Karakul Wool
- Origin Germany
- Thickness 5 mm (3/16 in)
- Thickness Tolerance ±0.4 mm (±3/25 in)
- Width 180 cm (70 3/4 in)
- Width Tolerance ±4 cm (±1 3/5 in)
- Weight 1400 g / m2 (90 oz / lin yd)
- Avg Bolt Length 22–25 lin m (24–27 lin yd)
- Backing None
- Primary Uses Architectural Products
- Floor Coverings
- Hanging Panels
- Durability Light contract or residential (depending on application)
- Maintenance Vacuum occasionally to remove general air-borne debris. Should soiling occur, spot clean with mild soap and lukewarm water. Avoid aggressive rubbing as this can continue the felting process and change the surface appearance of the felt. Refer to 100% Wool Design Felt Maintenance + Cleaning for detailed care instructions.
- Environmental 100% biodegradable, contains no formaldehyde, 100% VOC free, no chemical irritants, and free of harmful substances
- Contributes to LEED©
- Custom Custom colors and custom fabrication including cutting, lamination, stitching, and installation services available
- Variation Wool felt is a natural material and color variation and inclusions of natural fiber on the surface are evidence of the 100% natural origin of the material. Product color is only indicative, as it is not possible to assure consistency of color in a natural product due to the natural color of raw wool and absorption of dyes. Color matching cannot be guaranteed on shipments and variation will be more pronounced beyond the normal commercial range.