USD per Linear Yard
Need an even thicker felt for applications such as seat pads, hanging panels or wall coverings? FilzFelt offers 8mm Design Felt exclusively in 200 Natur which is undyed and 100% natural wool. Please visit the About section for more information on the manufacturing process and unique characteristics of 100% Wool Design Felt.
- Content 100% Merino Wool
- Origin Germany
- Thickness 8 mm (5/16 in)
- Thickness Tolerance ±0.5mm (1/5 in)
- Width 160 cm (63 in)
- Width Tolerance ±4 cm (±1 3/5 in)
- Weight 2240 g / m2 (128 oz / lin yd)
- Avg Bolt Length 15–17 lin m (17–19 lin yd)
- Backing None
- Primary Uses Architectural Products
- Hanging Panels
- Seat Pads
- Durability Light contract or residential (depending on application)
- Maintenance Vacuum occasionally to remove general air-borne debris. Should soiling occur, spot clean with mild soap and lukewarm water. Avoid aggressive rubbing as this can continue the felting process and change the surface appearance of the felt. Refer to 100% Wool Design Felt Maintenance + Cleaning for detailed care instructions.
- Environmental 100% biodegradable, contains no formaldehyde, 100% VOC free, no chemical irritants, free of harmful substances
- Contributes to LEED© v4
- Custom Custom colors and custom fabrication including cutting, lamination, stitching, embroidery, and installation services available
- Variation Wool felt is a natural material and color variation and inclusions of natural fiber on the surface are evidence of the 100% natural origin of the material. Product color is only indicative, as it is not possible to assure consistency of color in a natural product due to the natural color of raw wool and absorption of dyes. Color matching cannot be guaranteed on shipments and variation will be more pronounced beyond the normal commercial range.