$50.00 USD per Sq Ft
Collaboration may spark ideas, but focus gets the job done. Stake your claim on the space you need with ARO Divide, a portable desktop screen designed by Architecture Research Office. Based on simple geometry, as a plane is the most basic means of dividing space, the acoustic substrate helps mitigate noise on the spot and over sixty colorways provide options aplenty. Easy to assemble and break down, ARO Divide provides privacy right where and when you need it.
- Designer Architecture Research Office
- Content 100% Wool Design Felt + Akustika 10 Substrate with Clear Acrylic Feet
- Screen Thickness Panel: 3/4 in (2 cm), Foot: 5 in (13 cm)
- Size Minimum: 2’-0” x 1’-3” (61 x 38.1 cm)
- Maximum: 5’-0” x 1’-8” (152.4 x 50.8 cm)
- Edge Option Aluminum Covered
- Color Options 1-Color or 2-Color per screen
- Durability Contract
- Maintenance Vacuum occasionally to remove general air-borne debris. Should soiling occur, spot clean with mild soap and lukewarm water. Avoid aggressive rubbing as this can continue the felting process and change the surface appearance of the felt. Refer to 100% Wool Design Felt Maintenance + Cleaning for detailed care instructions.
- Lead Time Made to order and certain lead times will apply
- Environmental 100% Wool Design Felt is 100% biodegradable and Akustika 10 Substrate is 100% recyclable
- Contains no formaldehyde, 100% VOC free, no chemical irritants, and free of harmful substances
- Custom Standard pricing applies to sizes within the minimum and maximum in rectangular shapes only—custom sizes, shapes, foot options, and three or more colors must be quoted.
- Variation Wool felt is a natural material and color variation and inclusions of natural fiber on the surface are evidence of the 100% natural origin of the material. Product color is only indicative, as it is not possible to assure consistency of color in a natural product due to the natural color of raw wool and absorption of dyes. Color matching cannot be guaranteed on shipments and variation will be more pronounced beyond the normal commercial range.