The largest scale pattern of the Erwin Hauer Studio series of Hanging Panels, Design 503 evokes depth through its sophisticated cut-out patterning inspired by Hauer’s modular sculptures. Reimagined in a Hanging Panel, this pattern utilizes larger but fewer perforations to maximize privacy and impact.
- Designer Erwin Hauer Studio
- Content 100% Wool Design Felt
- Panel Thickness 3/16 in (5 mm)
- Standard Size 5’-5” x 8’-0” (165.1 x 243.8 cm)
- Hanging Options Velcro or Grommets
- Track System FilzFelt’s Hanging Panel Track System is available in up to five channels, ceiling or wall mount, stationary or sliding, and Hanging Panels attach with Velcro or grommets for easy hanging and removal for cleaning. Visit filzfelt.com/hanging-panel-track-system for more information.
- Weighted Rod Pocket A weighted rod stitched into a felt pocket is available to allow Hanging Panels to hang straight at the bottom and an upcharge will apply. However, as wool felt is a natural material some movement and irregularity may occur.
- Durability Contract or residential
- Maintenance Vacuum occasionally to remove general air-borne debris. Should soiling occur, spot clean with mild soap and lukewarm water. Avoid aggressive rubbing as this can continue the felting process and change the surface appearance of the felt. Refer to 100% Wool Design Felt Maintenance + Cleaning for detailed care instructions
- Lead Time Made to order and certain lead times will apply
- Environmental 100% biodegradable, contains no formaldehyde, 100% VOC free, no chemical irritants, and free of harmful substances
- 100% Wool Design Felt contributes to LEED©
- Custom Custom sizes available
- Variation Wool felt is a natural material and color variation and inclusions of natural fiber on the surface are evidence of the 100% natural origin of the material. Product color is only indicative, as it is not possible to assure consistency of color in a natural product due to the natural color of raw wool and absorption of dyes. Color matching cannot be guaranteed on shipments and variation will be more pronounced beyond the normal commercial range. In addition, variations in temperature and humidity can expand or contract the fibers affecting the size and shape of the felt. Please note that the material dimensions may change up to ±5% due to climate variation.