per Square Foot
Horizontal Bar really stacks up with projecting bars of felt that run horizontally. Choose three colors of felt to create a unique installation of randomly placed bands of felt and intentional pattern of seams. The scalable design of these floor-to-ceiling panels can be customized in size to suit each and every space and the ever-so-smart seaming allows for a continuous run of pattern, color, and all-natural texture.
- Designer Submaterial
- Content 100% Wool Design Felt + Acoustic Substrate
- Panel Thickness 1 1/4 in (32 mm)
- Maximum Panel Size 2’-10” x 9’-8” (86 x 295 cm)
- Repeat Size 11’-4” x 9’-8” (345.4 x 295 cm)
- Color Options 3-Color per wall
- Color Specification To order 3-Color option, specify one 3mm color (field) and one 2mm color (applied detail) and one 3mm color (applied detail).
- Trim Options End-of-Run Trim + Baseboard Trim
- Durability Contract or residential
- Maintenance Vacuum occasionally to remove general air-borne debris. Should soiling occur, spot clean with mild soap and lukewarm water. Avoid aggressive rubbing as this can continue the felting process and change the surface appearance of the felt. Refer to 100% Wool Design Felt Maintenance + Cleaning for detailed care instructions.
- Lead Time Made to order and certain lead times will apply
- Environmental 100% Wool Design Felt is 100% biodegradable and Acoustic Substrate is 100% recyclable
- Contains no formaldehyde, 100% VOC free, no chemical irritants, free of harmful substances
- 100% Wool Design Felt contributes to LEED© v4
- Installation Installs with mounting hardware provided (wall screws not included)
- Custom 4-Color or more per wall and all 3mm colors are available and must be quoted
- Variation Wool felt is a natural material and color variation and inclusions of natural fiber on the surface are evidence of the 100% natural origin of the material. Product color is only indicative, as it is not possible to assure consistency of color in a natural product due to the natural color of raw wool and absorption of dyes. Color matching cannot be guaranteed on shipments and variation will be more pronounced beyond the normal commercial range.