per Square Foot
Thick, sound-softening wool felt and natural cork composite come together in Index Linear—a seamless, plank-style wall covering that adds linear emphasis to any space. As a vertical installation, Index Linear runs continuously from the floor to ceiling in heights up to 9’-0” (2.7 m). In a horizontal format, choose lengths up to 9’-0” (2.7 m). Planks are available in 2 in (5 cm), 4 in (10.2 cm), 6 in (15.2 cm), 8 in (20.3 cm), 10 in (25.4 cm), and 12 in (30.5 cm) widths and sold in either 3mm or 5mm felt thickness. Each order includes equal numbers of six pattern elements that install easily with heavy-duty wallcovering adhesive.
- Designer Submaterial
- Content 100% Wool Design Felt + Cork Composite Backing
- Tile Thickness 1/4–5/16 in (6–8 mm)
- 2 Size 2” x up to 9’-0” (5 cm x up to 2.7 m)
- 4 Size 4” x up to 9’-0” (10.2 cm x up to 2.7 m)
- 6 Size 6” x up to 9’-0” (15.2 cm x up to 2.7 m)
- 8 Size 8” x up to 9’-0” (20.3 cm x up to 2.7 m)
- 10 Size 10” x up to 9’-0” (25.4 cm x up to 2.7 m)
- 12 Size 1’-0” x up to 9’-0” (30.5 cm x up to 2.7 m)
- Color Options 1-Color, 2-Color, 3-Color, or 4-Color per wall
- Color Specification For 1-Color, specify one color available in both 3mm + 5mm. For 2-Color, specify one color in 3mm and one color in 5mm. For 3- or 4-Color options, please contact Customer Service for guidance on color selection.
- Trim Options End-of-Run Trim + Outside Corner Trim
- Durability Contract or residential
- Maintenance Vacuum occasionally to remove general air-borne debris. Should soiling occur, spot clean with mild soap and lukewarm water. Avoid aggressive rubbing as this can continue the felting process and change the surface appearance of the felt. Refer to 100% Wool Design Felt Maintenance + Cleaning for detailed care instructions.
- Lead Time Made to order and certain lead times will apply
- Environmental 100% Wool Design Felt is 100% biodegradable and Cork Composite Backing is 93% pre-consumer recycled content
- Contains no formaldehyde, low VOC, no chemical irritants, and free of harmful substances
- Cork composite backing is GREENGUARD-certified
- Contributes to LEED©
- Installation Each order includes approximately equal numbers of pattern elements in both 3mm and 5mm felt alternating position to achieve a dimensional effect. Tiles are arranged according to one standard configuration and attach to a wall surface using a heavy-duty wallcovering adhesive. Tiles will be oversized by 2 in (5 cm) in length to accommodate field conditions and may be trimmed to size with a utility knife.
- Custom 5-Color or more per wall and all 3mm colors are available and must be quoted
- Akustika backing is available to achieve NRC rating of 0.50
- Variation Wool felt is a natural material and color variation and inclusions of natural fiber on the surface are evidence of the 100% natural origin of the material. Product color is only indicative, as it is not possible to assure consistency of color in a natural product due to the natural color of raw wool and absorption of dyes. Color matching cannot be guaranteed on shipments and variation will be more pronounced beyond the normal commercial range.