$60.00 USD per Sq Ft
In the modern workplace, the struggle to balance collaboration and focused work is a constant. With Just Fold It, let the balance tip in your favor. Designed to be a reconfigurable and portable desktop screen, panels of 100% wool felt are mounted to a durable stay material and integral, flexible nylon hinges allow reconfiguration by simply shifting the faceted sections. These hinges also allow the screen to lay completely flat for efficient storage or roll up to be taken along. Available in three standard heights, the length of the screen is available in custom lengths by adding or subtracting sections, making this design endlessly flexible for any work surface.
- Designer Jordi López Aguiló of Kutarq Studio
- Content 100% Wool Design Felt + Stay Material with Cordura Nylon Hinges
- Screen Thickness Unfolded: 1/2 in (1.3 cm)
- Standard Heights 1’-0” (30.5 cm), 1’-3” (38.1 cm), 1’-6 (46.5 cm)
- Standard Lengths 1’-0” Height: Minimum: 2’-2 1/2” (67.2 cm), Maximum: 4’-10” (147.3 cm)
-1’-3” Height: Minimum: 2’-8 1/2” (82.3 cm), Maximum: 5’-0” (152.2 cm)
-1’-6 ” Height: Minimum: 3’-3” (98.9 cm), Maximum: 4’-10 3/4” (149.2 cm)
- Edge Option Exposed Substrate
- Color Options 1-Color or 2-Color per screen
- Durability Contract
- Maintenance Vacuum occasionally to remove general air-borne debris. Should soiling occur, spot clean with mild soap and lukewarm water. Avoid aggressive rubbing as this can continue the felting process and change the surface appearance of the felt. Refer to 100% Wool Design Felt Maintenance + Cleaning for detailed care instructions.
- Lead Time Made to order and certain lead times will apply
- Environmental 100% Wool Design Felt is 100% biodegradable, contains no formaldehyde, 100% VOC free, no chemical irritants, and free of harmful substances
- 100% Wool Design Felt contributes to LEED©
- Custom Standard pricing applies to sizes within the minimum and maximum—custom sizes must be quoted. Additional colors per screen are available and must be quoted.
- Variation Wool felt is a natural material and color variation and inclusions of natural fiber on the surface are evidence of the 100% natural origin of the material. Product color is only indicative, as it is not possible to assure consistency of color in a natural product due to the natural color of raw wool and absorption of dyes. Color matching cannot be guaranteed on shipments and variation will be more pronounced beyond the normal commercial range.