$3.00 $25.00 USD
Inspired by the negative space created by a canopy of tree leaves, Link is a freeform, modular system that plays with opacity and pattern. A hexagonal module is the basic building block of Link with perforations to soften the shape and allow varying degrees of light to pass through. The modules link together with tabs and slots and the product can grow or shrink as needed by adding or removing modules.
Link’s flexibility also allows the panels to be disassembled and reassembled in the future to provide varied sizes or patterning as needs change. This modular system can serve multiple functions, depending on the need: privacy screens, shade systems, room dividers, and acoustical elements and can be reconfigured in the future. Plus, it’s compatible with FilzFelt’s Hanging Panel Track System, allowing a complete solution.
The modules are CNC cut 3mm Design Felt with five transparency options ranging from 0 to 80% transparency. Several header options accommodate a range of assembled panels sizes including headers that link together and ending headers for the left or right sides. Five module styles and 62 color options assemble in a variety of different ways, making this product endlessly customizable. Any number of combinations of color and pattern are possible while being assembled of the same standard modules and header pieces. And by connecting multiple linking headers, large expanses of color and pattern can be created.
As an added bonus, Link is made from at least 25% remnant material. This post-industrial material is generated from our CNC cut products and projects and tends to be narrow strips that require smaller or modular products—just perfect for Link!
- Designer Gensler
- Content 100% Wool Design Felt
- Thickness 1/8 in (3 mm)
- Module Options Module 1
- Module 2
- Module 3
- Module 4
- Module 5
- Module Size All Modules: 6 1/4 x 6 in (15.9 x 152. cm)
- Header Options Single Panel Header
- Left End Header
- Right End Header
- Linking Header 1
- Linking Header 2
- Linking Header 3
- Header Sizes Single Panel Header: 3’-0 5/8” x 10 3/4” (93.1 x 27.2 cm)
- Left End Header: 2’-9 1/2” x 10 3/4” (85.2 x 27.2 cm)
- Right End Header: 2’-9 1/2” x 10 3/4” (85.2 x 27.2 cm)
- Linking Header 1: 2’-10 3/4” x 1’-1 1/4” (88.3 x 33.5 cm)
- Linking Header 2: 2’-10 3/4” x 10 3/4” (88.3 x 27.2 cm)
- Linking Header 3: 2’-10 3/4” x 10 3/4” (88.3 x 27.2 cm)
- Hanging Options Velcro (unless otherwise specified)
- Track System FilzFelt’s Hanging Panel Track System is available in up to five channels, ceiling or wall mount, stationary or sliding, and Link attaches with Velcro for easy hanging and removal for cleaning. Visit filzfelt.com/hanging-panel-track-system for more information.
- Durability Contract or residential
- Maintenance Vacuum occasionally to remove general air-borne debris. Should soiling occur, spot clean with mild soap and lukewarm water. Avoid aggressive rubbing as this can continue the felting process and change the surface appearance of the felt. Refer to 100% Wool Design Felt Maintenance + Cleaning for detailed care instructions.
- Lead Time Made to order and certain lead times will apply
- Environmental 100% biodegradable, contains no formaldehyde, 100% VOC free, no chemical irritants, free of harmful substances, Oeko-Tex© Standard 100 Certified Product Class II
- 100% Wool Design Felt contributes to LEED© v4
- Variation Wool felt is a natural material and color variation and inclusions of natural fiber on the surface are evidence of the 100% natural origin of the material. Product color is only indicative, as it is not possible to assure consistency of color in a natural product due to the natural color of raw wool and absorption of dyes. Color matching cannot be guaranteed on shipments and variation will be more pronounced beyond the normal commercial range. In addition, variations in temperature and humidity can expand or contract the fibers affecting the size and shape of the felt. Please note that the material dimensions may change up to ±5% due to climate variation.