$1,700.00 $2,400.00 USD
Hung on the wall, Pannello Murale is space efficient and highly effective, as it absorbs sound on both sides and does triple duty as a sophisticated projection screen and tackable surface. This elegant panel is created with an aluminum frame that gracefully tapers to a thin profile masking a high performing sound-absorbing core of wood fibers and exterior covered in flush-mounted 100% Wool Design Felt. The Pannello Murale provides a beautiful, yet hard-working acoustic panel.
Pannello Murale is available through a collaboration with Swiss manufacturer, Ruckstuhl. FilzFelt is proud to offer Ruckstuhl’s line of acoustical panels exclusively for our North American customers.
- Designer Matteo Thun
- Content 100% Wool Design Felt + Acoustic Substrate
- Panel Thickness 2 1/2 in (6.6 cm)
- Standard Sizes Medium 30: 2’-6” x 5’-0” (76 x 152 cm)
- Large 36: 3’-0” x 6’-0” (91 x 183 cm)
- Medium 60: 5’-0” x 2’-6” (152 x 76 cm)
- Large 72: 6’-0” x 3’-0” (183 x 91 cm)
- Durability Contract or residential
- Maintenance Vacuum occasionally to remove general air-borne debris. Should soiling occur, spot clean with mild soap and lukewarm water. Avoid aggressive rubbing as this can continue the felting process and change the surface appearance of the felt. Refer to 100% Wool Design Felt Maintenance + Cleaning for detailed care instructions.
- Lead Time Made to order and certain lead times will apply
- Environmental 100% Wool Design Felt is 100% biodegradable, contains no formaldehyde, 100% VOC free, no chemical irritants, free of harmful substances, Oeko-Tex© Standard 100 Certified Product Class II
- 100% Wool Design Felt contributes to LEED© v4
- Installation Installs with powder-coated steel wall mounts included (wall screws not included)
- Custom Custom sizes available from 2’-0” x 4’-0” (61 x 121.9 cm) to 5’-6” x 16’-4” (167.6 x 497.8 cm)
- Variation Wool felt is a natural material and color variation and inclusions of natural fiber on the surface are evidence of the 100% natural origin of the material. Product color is only indicative, as it is not possible to assure consistency of color in a natural product due to the natural color of raw wool and absorption of dyes. Color matching cannot be guaranteed on shipments and variation will be more pronounced beyond the normal commercial range.