$1,000.00 $2,000.00 USD
Pannello Paravent beautifully answers the need for temporary privacy in an open space. This panel creates an informal division at a moments notice then can be folded flat to store with a minimal footprint. Designed for use as a movable room partition, each panel stands on two legs and can be minimized or enlarged at the user’s discretion. Offered in three components, Left, Linking, and Right, and two standard widths.
Pannello Paravent is available through a collaboration with Swiss manufacturer, Ruckstuhl. FilzFelt is proud to offer Ruckstuhl’s line of acoustical panels exclusively for our North American customers.
- Designer Matteo Thun
- Content 100% Wool Design Felt + Acoustic Substrate
- Panel Thickness 1 in (2.7 cm)
- Standard Sizes Medium: 1’-4” x 5’-3” (41 x 160 cm)
- Large: 2’-6” x 5’-3” (76 x 160 cm)
- Durability Contract or residential
- Maintenance Vacuum occasionally to remove general air-borne debris. Should soiling occur, spot clean with mild soap and lukewarm water. Avoid aggressive rubbing as this can continue the felting process and change the surface appearance of the felt. Refer to 100% Wool Design Felt Maintenance + Cleaning for detailed care instructions.
- Lead Time Made to order and certain lead times will apply.
- Environmental 100% Wool Design Felt is 100% biodegradable, contains no formaldehyde, 100% VOC free, no chemical irritants, free of harmful substances, Oeko-Tex© Standard 100 Certified Product Class II
- 100% Wool Design Felt contributes to LEED© v4
- Installation Left or Right Panel includes panel with two hinges + two legs—Linking Panel includes panel with four hinges + two legs
- Custom Custom sizes available from 1’-4” x 5’-3” (41 x 160 cm) to 2’-6” x 5’-3” (76 x 160 cm)
- Variation Wool felt is a natural material and color variation and inclusions of natural fiber on the surface are evidence of the 100% natural origin of the material. Product color is only indicative, as it is not possible to assure consistency of color in a natural product due to the natural color of raw wool and absorption of dyes. Color matching cannot be guaranteed on shipments and variation will be more pronounced beyond the normal commercial range.