$1,325.00 $1,595.00 USD
Murale’s straight-laced cousin, Pannello Semplice is a wall-mounted panel available in two standard sizes with custom sizes available. The innovative aluminum frame places the acoustic material at an optimum 10 cm (4 in) away from the wall, maximizing acoustic absorption. In addition, this versatile panel system can go wall-to-wall, wrap a 90 degree corner, or be mounted to a ceiling. Like its Pannello counterparts, Semplice also provides a sophisticated projection or tack surface.
Pannello Semplice is available through a collaboration with Swiss manufacturer, Ruckstuhl. FilzFelt is proud to offer Ruckstuhl’s line of acoustical panels exclusively for our North American customers.
- Designer Matteo Thun
- Content 100% Wool Design Felt + Acoustic Substrate
- Panel Thickness 2 1/2 in (6.6 cm)
- Standard Sizes Medium: 6’-0” x 3’-4” (183 x 102 cm)
- Large: 6’-0” x 4’-0” (183 x 121.9 cm)
- Durability Contract or residential
- Maintenance Vacuum occasionally to remove general air-borne debris. Should soiling occur, spot clean with mild soap and lukewarm water. Avoid aggressive rubbing as this can continue the felting process and change the surface appearance of the felt. Refer to 100% Wool Design Felt Maintenance + Cleaning for detailed care instructions.
- Lead Time Made to order and certain lead times will apply
- Environmental 100% Wool Design Felt is 100% biodegradable, contains no formaldehyde, 100% VOC free, no chemical irritants, free of harmful substances, Oeko-Tex© Standard 100 Certified Product Class II
- 100% Wool Design Felt contributes to LEED© v4
- Installation Installs with powder-coated steel wall mounts (wall screws not included) and can be delivered as a finished product in a length of up to 19’-9” (6 m). Longer panels are delivered in separate components and must be installed on site. Pannello Semplice may also be installed around a corner with a 90 degree angle.
- Custom Custom sizes available from 4’-0” x 2’-0” (121.9 x 61 cm) to 13’-0” x 5’-7” (396.2 x 170.2 cm)
- Variation Wool felt is a natural material and color variation and inclusions of natural fiber on the surface are evidence of the 100% natural origin of the material. Product color is only indicative, as it is not possible to assure consistency of color in a natural product due to the natural color of raw wool and absorption of dyes. Color matching cannot be guaranteed on shipments and variation will be more pronounced beyond the normal commercial range.