$1,700.00 $2,300.00 USD
This version of Pannello hangs freely in space, making it easy to divide a room up into zones without feeling boxed in. The screens decrease sound reverberation and provide visual privacy while maintaining an airy, open feeling. Pannello Sospeso’s core of recycled wood fiber is augmented acoustically by the 100% Wool Design Felt covering. The innovative design by Italian designer, Matteo Thun, tapers to a thin profile to create lightness while providing maximum acoustic absorption.
Pannello Sospeso is available through a collaboration with Swiss manufacturer, Ruckstuhl. FilzFelt is proud to offer Ruckstuhl’s line of acoustical panels exclusively for our North American customers.
- Designer Matteo Thun
- Content 100% Wool Design Felt + Acoustic Substrate
- Panel Thickness 2 1/2 in (6.6 cm)
- Standard Sizes Medium: 5’-0” x 2’-6” (152.4 x 76.2 cm)
- Large: 6’-0” x 3’-0” (182.8 x 91.4 cm)
- Ceiling Attachment Options (Available with Ceiling Suspended only)
- Ceiling Mounting Plate
- ACT Grid Clip
- Durability Contract or residential
- Maintenance Vacuum occasionally to remove general air-borne debris. Should soiling occur, spot clean with mild soap and lukewarm water. Avoid aggressive rubbing as this can continue the felting process and change the surface appearance of the felt. Refer to 100% Wool Design Felt Maintenance + Cleaning for detailed care instructions.
- Lead Time Made to order and certain lead times will apply
- Environmental 100% Wool Design Felt is 100% biodegradable, contains no formaldehyde, 100% VOC free, no chemical irritants, and free of harmful substances, Oeko-Tex© Standard 100 Certified Product Class II
- 100% Wool Design Felt contributes to LEED©
- Installation Installs with suspension hardware provided with 9’-10” (3 m) length of cable per connection point. Actual ceiling connection depends upon ceiling type and ceiling fasteners not included. Contact Customer Service for complete instructions.
- Custom Custom sizes are available from 4’-0” x 2’-0” (121.9 x 61 cm)
to 13’-0” x 5’-6” (396.2 x 167.6 cm)
- Variation Wool felt is a natural material and color variation and inclusions of natural fiber on the surface are evidence of the 100% natural origin of the material. Product color is only indicative, as it is not possible to assure consistency of color in a natural product due to the natural color of raw wool and absorption of dyes. Color matching cannot be guaranteed on shipments and variation will be more pronounced beyond the normal commercial range.