$1,700.00 $2,300.00 USD
In this fast moving world, workspaces need to keep up with the changing needs of their users. The free standing version of Pannello can easily be moved from place to place allowing new configurations as needs change. In addition, this versatile screen can provide a soft projection or tackable surface making it a perfect addition to an informal meeting space.
Pannello Supporto is available through a collaboration with Swiss manufacturer, Ruckstuhl. FilzFelt is proud to offer Ruckstuhl’s line of acoustical panels exclusively for our North American customers.
- Designer Matteo Thun
- Content 100% Wool Design Felt + Acoustic Substrate
- Panel Thickness 2 1/2 in (6.6 cm)
- Standard Sizes Medium: 2’-6” x 5’-10” (76 x 177.8 cm)
- Large: 2’-11 1/2” x 6’-10” (90.2 x 208.3 cm)
- Durability Contract or residential
- Maintenance Vacuum occasionally to remove general air-borne debris. Should soiling occur, spot clean with mild soap and lukewarm water. Avoid aggressive rubbing as this can continue the felting process and change the surface appearance of the felt. Refer to 100% Wool Design Felt Maintenance + Cleaning for detailed care instructions.
- Lead Time Made to order and certain lead times will apply
- Environmental 100% Wool Design Felt is 100% biodegradable, contains no formaldehyde, 100% VOC free, no chemical irritants, and free of harmful substances, Oeko-Tex© Standard 100 Certified Product Class II
- 100% Wool Design Felt contributes to LEED©
- Installation Installs with powder-coated steel feet provided
- Custom Custom sizes available from 2’-0” x 4’-0” (61 x 121.9 cm) to 5’-6” x 6’-6” (167.6 x 198.1 cm)
- Variation Wool felt is a natural material and color variation and inclusions of natural fiber on the surface are evidence of the 100% natural origin of the material. Product color is only indicative, as it is not possible to assure consistency of color in a natural product due to the natural color of raw wool and absorption of dyes. Color matching cannot be guaranteed on shipments and variation will be more pronounced beyond the normal commercial range.