per Square Foot
This semi-transparent wool felt panel features a series of knots and loops to up the space division game. Available in three standard sizes as well as custom sizes, Plectere Aline divides space while providing openness and allowing light through. Thin cables keep suspension hardware to a minimum and mount to the ceiling with adjustable cable grippers that make for uncomplicated installation. By combining Plectere Aline and Plectere Curve, defining the spaces you need is as easy as pie. Hang these soft braided panels to define a corridor, create head’s down work nooks, or simply break up a large room. Allow multiple panels to undulate through a space or hang them individually to create a custom space plan that goes up in no time flat.
- Designer Petra Vonk
- Content 100% Wool Design Felt
- Panel Thickness ±6 in (±15 cm)
- Standard Sizes Small: ±4’-0” x 8’-1 1/2” (±122 x 248 cm)
- Medium: ±6’-4” x 8’-1 1/2” (±193 x 248 cm)
- Large: ±8’-0” x 8’-1 1/2” (±244 x 248 cm)
- Size Tolerance Plectere is made of natural wool felt and braided by hand so sizes may vary
±2 in (±5 cm) in width and ±2–4 in (±5–10 cm) in length
- Color Options 1-Color (2-Color to 4-Color available as custom)
- Hardware Finishes Brass rivets secure the strips on the left and right sides
- Top and bottom bars are satin anodized aluminum
- Custom Custom sizes available between minimum of 20 sq ft (1.9 sq m) and maximum of ±11’-0” x 11’-6” (±335 x 351 cm)—please refer to Plectere Aline Custom Size Matrix for available sizes
- 2-Color to 4-Color screens available with upcharge
- Durability Contract or residential
- Lead Time Made to order and certain lead times will apply
- Installation Installs with two to four suspension drops included per panel with cable grippers that mount to ceiling and allow height adjustment. Suspension cables comes in 3’-0” (91.4 cm) length and additional length is available for an upcharge. Actual ceiling connection depends upon ceiling type and ceiling fasteners not included.
- Suspension Points 2–4 suspension points per panel
- Min Distance Above Floor 8 in (20 cm)
- Maintenance Vacuum occasionally to remove general air-borne debris. Should soiling occur, spot clean with mild soap and lukewarm water. Avoid aggressive rubbing as this can continue the felting process and change the surface appearance of the felt. Refer to 100% Wool Design Felt Maintenance + Cleaning for detailed care instructions.
- Variation Wool felt is a natural material and color variation and inclusions of natural fiber on the surface are evidence of the 100% natural origin of the material. Product color is only indicative, as it is not possible to assure consistency of color in a natural product due to the natural color of raw wool and absorption of dyes. Color matching cannot be guaranteed on shipments and variation will be more pronounced beyond the normal commercial range. In addition, variations in temperature and humidity can expand or contract the fibers affecting the size and shape of the felt. Please note that dimensions may change ±2 in (±5 cm) in width and ±2–4 in (±5–10 cm) in length due to climate variation.
- Environmental 100% Wool Design Felt is biodegradable, contains no formaldehyde, 100% VOC free, no chemical irritants, and free of harmful substances
- 100% Wool Design Felt contributes to LEED©