per Square Foot
Tac-Tile gets to the point in a strikingly dimensional, acoustic wall system. The six modules combine in one standard pattern but choose up to four colors per wall to make an installation that’s anything but ordinary. Plus, with an NRC of 0.60, the graphic patterning masks sound-absorbing superpowers and the direct glue tiles install without any muss or fuss.
- Designer Cabs Design
- Content 100% Wool Design Felt + Akustika 10 Substrate
- Tile Thickness 1/2–2 3/4 in (1.3–7 cm)
- Durability Contract
- Maintenance Vacuum occasionally to remove general air-borne debris. Should soiling occur, spot clean with mild soap and lukewarm water. Avoid aggressive rubbing as this can continue the felting process and change the surface appearance of the felt. Refer to 100% Wool Design Felt Maintenance + Cleaning for detailed care instructions.
- Lead Time Made to order and certain lead times will apply
- Environmental 100% Wool Design Felt is 100% biodegradable and Akustika 10 Substrate is 100% recyclable
- Contains no formaldehyde, 100% VOC free, no chemical irritants, and free of harmful substances
- 100% Wool Design Felt contributes to LEED©
- Installation Tiles attach to a wall surface using a heavy-duty construction adhesive and may be trimmed to size with a utility knife.
- Custom Custom module configurations and three or more colors per wall must be quoted
- Variation Wool felt is a natural material and color variation and inclusions of natural fiber on the surface are evidence of the 100% natural origin of the material. Product color is only indicative, as it is not possible to assure consistency of color in a natural product due to the natural color of raw wool and absorption of dyes. Color matching cannot be guaranteed on shipments and variation will be more pronounced beyond the normal commercial range.