$1,160.00 $1,620.00 USD
Silento Sospeso, designed by Swiss design house, Atelier Oï, is a more casual and playful panel inspired by a school satchel. The panel consists of two identical elements joined together by nylon straps. This construction results in rigidity while maximizing the acoustic absorption. Silento Sospeso is suspended from the ceiling with fine cables providing easy relocation and adjustable height. Choose a 100% Wool Design Felt color and a nylon strap color to create a one-of-a-kind acoustic solution.
Silento Sospeso is available through a collaboration with Swiss manufacturer, Ruckstuhl. FilzFelt is proud to offer Ruckstuhl’s line of acoustical panels exclusively for our North American customers.
- Designer Atelier Oï
- Content 100% Wool Design Felt + Acoustic Core (Recycled Content) + Nylon Straps
- Panel Thickness 2 3/16 in (5.5 cm)
- Standard Sizes Medium: 5’-0” x 2’-6” (152.4 x 76.2 cm)
- Large: 6’-0” x 3’-0” (182.9 x 91.4 cm)
- Durability Contract or residential
- Maintenance Vacuum occasionally to remove general air-borne debris. Should soiling occur, spot clean with mild soap and lukewarm water. Avoid aggressive rubbing as this can continue the felting process and change the surface appearance of the felt. Refer to 100% Wool Design Felt Maintenance + Cleaning for detailed care instructions.
- Lead Time Made to order and certain lead times will apply
- Environmental 100% Wool Design Felt is 100% biodegradable, contains no formaldehyde, 100% VOC free, no chemical irritants, free of harmful substances, Oeko-Tex© Standard 100 Certified Product Class II
- 100% Wool Design Felt contributes to LEED© v4
- Installation Installs with nylon straps + suspension hardware provided with 9’-10” (3 m) length of cable per connection point. Actual ceiling connection depends upon ceiling type and ceiling screws not included.
- Custom Custom sizes available from 4’-0” x 2’-0” (121.9 x 61 cm) to 9’-10” x 5’-5” (299.7 x 165.1 cm)
- Variation Wool felt is a natural material and color variation and inclusions of natural fiber on the surface are evidence of the 100% natural origin of the material. Product color is only indicative, as it is not possible to assure consistency of color in a natural product due to the natural color of raw wool and absorption of dyes. Color matching cannot be guaranteed on shipments and variation will be more pronounced beyond the normal commercial range.