USD per Linear Yard
Our thickest felt in our favorite color! 200 Natur (an undyed and 100% natural wool colorway) is exclusively available in 10mm thickness. Take wool fleece, add water and agitation—and voila—you get one nifty natural material. This nonwoven goes way, way back as it’s one of the oldest man-made textiles and the FilzFelt felt mill has been around for over 150 years. Wool felt is biodegradable and compostable, has an inherent durability and resilience, plus wool takes dyes like nobody’s business to produce highly saturated and lightfast colors. Looking for something to stick around a while? Wool felt has a lifecycle substantially longer than synthetic materials.
- Content 100% Merino Wool
- Origin Germany
- Thickness 10 mm (3/8 in)
- Thickness Tolerance ±0.5 mm (±1/5 in)
- Width 160 cm (63 in)
- Width Tolerance ±4 cm (1 3/5 in)
- Weight 2800 g / m2 (170 oz / lin yd)
- Avg Bolt Length 15–17 lin m (17–19 lin yd)
- Backing None
- Primary Uses Architectural Products
- Hanging Panels
- Seat Pads
- Durability Light contract or residential (depending on application)
- Maintenance Vacuum occasionally to remove general air-borne debris. Should soiling occur, spot clean with mild soap and lukewarm water. Avoid aggressive rubbing as this can continue the felting process and change the surface appearance of the felt. Refer to 100% Wool Design Felt Maintenance + Cleaning for detailed care instructions.
- Environmental 100% biodegradable, contains no formaldehyde, 100% VOC free, no chemical irritants, and free of harmful substances
- Contributes to LEED©
- Download Declare Label
- Custom Custom colors and custom fabrication including cutting, lamination, stitching, and installation services available
- Variation Wool felt is a natural material and color variation and inclusions of natural fiber on the surface are evidence of the 100% natural origin of the material. Product color is only indicative, as it is not possible to assure consistency of color in a natural product due to the natural color of raw wool and absorption of dyes. Color matching cannot be guaranteed on shipments and variation will be more pronounced beyond the normal commercial range.