Put sound absorption and visual privacy right where you need it with ARO Attach. Designed to be compatible with most desking systems, the textural and sleek aesthetic of ARO Attach features an über-thin acoustic panel that comes in customizable sizes and configurations plus it attaches lickety-split. Keep it simple in Akustika 10 in a soothing range of greys or add layers of customization with 100% Wool Design Felt to add color and all-natural softness.
- Designer Architecture Research Office
- Content Akustika 10 + Optional 100% Wool Design Felt
- Standard Width Minimum: 3’-0” (91.4 cm)
- Maximum: 6’-0” (182.9 cm)
- Standard Height Minimum: 1’-9” (53.3 cm)
- Maximum: 3’-10” (116.8 cm)
- Standard Side Panel Width for Wrap Screen Minimum: 1’-0” (30.5 cm)
- Maximum: 1’-10 1/2” (57.2 cm)
- Screen Thickness Rectangle Rib: 3/8 to 1 1/2 in (1 to 3.8 cm)
- Triangle Rib: 3/8 to 2 in (1 to 5.1 cm)
- Configuration Options Back Screen
- Wrap Screen
- Rib Options Rectangle
- Attachment Options Flush Mount Brackets
- Cord Drop Mount Brackets
- Color Options 1-Color or 2-Color per screen
- Mounting Bracket Color Grey
- Durability Contract
- Installation Bracket for Cord Drop Mount requires 3 1/2” (8.8 cm) and Flush Mount requires 6 3/8” (16.2 cm) of unobstructed area on the underside of the desk—Cord Drop Mount provides 1 1/4” (3.1 cm) gap for wire management
- Maintenance Akustika 10: Vacuum occasionally to remove general air-borne debris. Should soiling occur, spot clean with mild soap and lukewarm water. For deep cleaning, wipe with 10:1 water-to-household bleach solution.
100% Wool Design Felt: Vacuum occasionally to remove general air-borne debris. Should soiling occur, spot clean with mild soap and lukewarm water. Avoid aggressive rubbing as this can continue the felting process and change the surface appearance of the felt. Refer to 100% Wool Design Felt Maintenance + Cleaning for detailed care instructions.
- Lead Time Made to order and certain lead times will apply
- Environmental 100% Wool Design Felt is 100% biodegradable and Akustika 10 is 100% recyclable
- Contains no formaldehyde, 100% VOC free, no chemical irritants, and free of harmful substances
- Custom Standard pricing applies to sizes within the minimum and maximum in rectangular shapes only—custom sizes, shapes, and mounting options must be quoted. Additional colors and ribs per screen are available and must be quoted.
- Variation Akustika 10: Color variation is evidence of the manufacturing process of the material. Product color is only indicative, as it is not possible to assure consistency of color due to the deliberate mixture of colors in the dyed fibers.
100% Wool Design Felt: Wool felt is a natural material and color variation and inclusions of natural fiber on the surface are evidence of the 100% natural origin of the material. Product color is only indicative, as it is not possible to assure consistency of color in a natural product due to the natural color of raw wool and absorption of dyes. Color matching cannot be guaranteed between individual screens and expect color variation beyond the normal commercial range.