3mm Wool Felt Remnants are the same high-quality 100% Wool Design Felt but in narrower widths and odd sizes, so they’re deeply discounted. Available colors are listed in the pull-down menu and new inventory is added regularly, so check back frequently!
- Content 100% Merino or Karakul Wool
- Origin Germany
- Thickness 3 mm (1/8 in)
- Thickness Tolerance ±0.3 mm (±1/10 in)
- Weight 840 g / sq m (48 oz / lin yd)
- Backing None
- Primary Uses Architectural Products
- Lifestyle and Home Goods
- Wrapped Panels + Tackboards
- Durability Light contract or residential (depending on application)
- Maintenance Vacuum occasionally to remove general air-borne debris. Should soiling occur, spot clean with mild soap and lukewarm water. Avoid aggressive rubbing as this can continue the felting process and change the surface appearance of the felt. Refer to 100% Wool Design Felt Maintenance + Cleaning for detailed care instructions.
- Environmental 100% biodegradable, contains no formaldehyde, 100% VOC free, no chemical irritants, and free of harmful substances
- Contributes to LEED©
- Variation Wool felt is a natural material and color variation and inclusions of natural fiber on the surface are evidence of the 100% natural origin of the material. Product color is only indicative, as it is not possible to assure consistency of color in a natural product due to the natural color of raw wool and absorption of dyes. Color matching cannot be guaranteed on shipments and variation will be more pronounced beyond the normal commercial range.