per Square Foot
There’s no mistaking that hexagon is one of our favorite shapes. Hex features an ever-so-slightly curved geometric pattern of repeated hexagonal shapes. These unconventional acoustic panels made from biodegradable and recyclable materials provide big-time sound softening and straightforward installation. Panels effortlessly butt together to create a floor-to-ceiling wallcovering that doesn’t look like every other acoustic panel on the block.
- Designer Submaterial
- Content 100% Wool Design Felt + Acoustic Substrate
- Panel Thickness 1 1/4 in (32 mm)
- Maximum Panel Size 2’-10” x 9’-8” (86 x 295 cm)
- Color Options 1-Color or 2-Color per wall
- Color Specification To order 1-Color option, specify one color available in 3mm and 5mm. For 2-Color option, specify one color available in 3mm and one 5mm color.
- Trim Options End-of-Run Trim + Baseboard Trim
- Durability Contract or residential
- Maintenance Vacuum occasionally to remove general air-borne debris. Should soiling occur, spot clean with mild soap and lukewarm water. Avoid aggressive rubbing as this can continue the felting process and change the surface appearance of the felt. Refer to 100% Wool Design Felt Maintenance + Cleaning for detailed care instructions.
- Lead Time Made to order and certain lead times will apply
- Environmental 100% Wool Design Felt is 100% biodegradable and Acoustic Substrate is 100% recyclable
- Contains no formaldehyde, 100% VOC free, no chemical irritants, free of harmful substances
- 100% Wool Design Felt contributes to LEED© v4
- Installation Installs with mounting hardware provided (wall screws not included)
- Custom 3-Color or more per wall and all 3mm colors are available and must be quoted
- Variation Wool felt is a natural material and color variation and inclusions of natural fiber on the surface are evidence of the 100% natural origin of the material. Product color is only indicative, as it is not possible to assure consistency of color in a natural product due to the natural color of raw wool and absorption of dyes. Color matching cannot be guaranteed on shipments and variation will be more pronounced beyond the normal commercial range.