Like its Hanging Panel cousin, Hex is evocative of a honeycomb with its six-sided shape.
Available in over ninety colors of 100% Wool Design Felt with standard or chamfered edges, the modular tiles install easily with heavy-duty construction adhesive while providing sound softening oomph and all-natural texture.
- Content 100% Wool Design Felt + Akustika 10 Substrate
- Tile Size 1’-1 7/8” x 1’-0” (35.2 x 30.5 cm)
- Tile Thickness 1/2 in (13 mm)
- Thickness Tolerance ±1/16 in (2 mm)
- Edge Options Standard
- Durability Contract or residential
- Maintenance Vacuum occasionally to remove general air-borne debris. Should soiling occur, spot clean with mild soap and lukewarm water. Avoid aggressive rubbing as this can continue the felting process and change the surface appearance of the felt. Refer to 100% Wool Design Felt Maintenance + Cleaning for detailed care instructions.
- Lead Time Made to order and certain lead times will apply
- Environmental 100% Wool Design Felt is 100% biodegradable and Akustika 10 Substrate is 100% recyclable
- Contains no formaldehyde, 100% VOC free, no chemical irritants, and free of harmful substances
- 100% Wool Design Felt contributes to LEED©
- Design Tool A Design Tool is available to assist in the design of Block tiles. This tool allows patterns to be configured and is available at: dt.filzfelt.com
- Installation Tiles attach using a heavy-duty construction adhesive and may be trimmed to size with a utility knife.
- Custom Standard pricing applies to standard size and shape only—other sizes, shapes, and mounting options must be quoted. 5mm felt available with a 10% upcharge.
- Variation Wool felt is a natural material and color variation and inclusions of natural fiber on the surface are evidence of the 100% natural origin of the material. Product color is only indicative, as it is not possible to assure consistency of color in a natural product due to the natural color of raw wool and absorption of dyes. Color matching cannot be guaranteed on shipments and variation will be more pronounced beyond the normal commercial range.