per Square Foot
Index Color Blocked provides striking bands of eye-popping color. Choose from 62 colors of 100% Wool Design Felt that come together in a staggered design that has a pleasing random quality. Made from wool felt, natural cork composite backing, and low VOC adhesives, each order includes equal numbers of four pattern elements that are arranged according to one standard configuration. Index Color Blocked is available in four or five colors per wall and installs easily with heavy-duty wallcovering adhesive.
- Designer Submaterial
- Content 100% Wool Design Felt + Cork Composite Backing
- Tile Thickness 1/4 in (6 mm)
- Tile Size 2’-0” x 6” (61 x 15.2 cm)
- Color Options 4-Color or 5-Color per wall
- Color Specification For 4-Color, specify four colors in 3mm. For 5-Color, specify five colors in 3mm.
- Trim Options End-of-Run Trim + Outside Corner Trim
- Durability Contract or residential
- Maintenance Vacuum occasionally to remove general air-borne debris. Should soiling occur, spot clean with mild soap and lukewarm water. Avoid aggressive rubbing as this can continue the felting process and change the surface appearance of the felt. Refer to 100% Wool Design Felt Maintenance + Cleaning for detailed care instructions.
- Lead Time Made to order and certain lead times will apply.
- Environmental 100% Wool Design Felt is 100% biodegradable and Cork Composite Backing is 93% pre-consumer recycled content
- Contains no formaldehyde, low VOC, no chemical irritants, free of harmful substances
- Cork composite backing is GREENGUARD-certified
- Contributes to LEED© v4
- Installation Each order includes equal numbers of four pattern elements. Tiles are arranged according to one standard configuration and attach to a wall surface using a heavy-duty wallcovering adhesive. Tiles may be trimmed to size with a utility knife.
- Custom Additional colors per wall are available and must be quoted
- Variation Wool felt is a natural material and color variation and inclusions of natural fiber on the surface are evidence of the 100% natural origin of the material. Product color is only indicative, as it is not possible to assure consistency of color in a natural product due to the natural color of raw wool and absorption of dyes. Color matching cannot be guaranteed on shipments and variation will be more pronounced beyond the normal commercial range.