per Square Foot
Index Solid enables customizable graphic, textural patterning with a single repeated element of 2’-0” x 6” (61 x 15.2 cm) tiles. 62 color options allow bold to subtle compositions using the standard tile. Tiles are made with high quality 100% wool felt, natural cork composite backing, and low VOC adhesive. Index Solid can be specified with up to four colors per wall and install easily with heavy-duty wallcovering adhesive.
- Designer Submaterial
- Content 100% Wool Design Felt + Cork Composite Backing
- Tile Thickness 1/4 in (6 mm)
- Tile Size 2’-0” x 6” (61 x 15.2 cm)
- Color Options 1-Color, 2-Color, 3-Color, or 4-Color per wall
- Color Specification For 1-Color, specify one color available in 3mm. For 2-Color, specify two colors in 3mm. For 3-Color, specify three colors in 3mm. For 3-Color, specify three colors in 3mm. For 4-Color, specify four colors in 3mm.
- Trim Options End-of-Run Trim + Outside Corner Trim
- Durability Contract or residential
- Maintenance Vacuum occasionally to remove general air-borne debris. Should soiling occur, spot clean with mild soap and lukewarm water. Avoid aggressive rubbing as this can continue the felting process and change the surface appearance of the felt. Refer to 100% Wool Design Felt Maintenance + Cleaning for detailed care instructions.
- Lead Time Made to order and certain lead times will apply
- Environmental 100% Wool Design Felt is 100% biodegradable and Cork Composite Backing is 93% pre-consumer recycled content
- Contains no formaldehyde, low VOC, no chemical irritants, and free of harmful substances
- Cork composite backing is GREENGUARD-certified
- Contributes to LEED©
- Installation Each order includes equal numbers tiles per color. Tiles attach to a wall surface using a heavy-duty wallcovering adhesive. Tiles may be trimmed to size with a utility knife.
- Custom 5-Color or more per wall is available and must be quoted
- Akustika backing is available to achieve NRC rating of 0.50
- Variation Wool felt is a natural material and color variation and inclusions of natural fiber on the surface are evidence of the 100% natural origin of the material. Product color is only indicative, as it is not possible to assure consistency of color in a natural product due to the natural color of raw wool and absorption of dyes. Color matching cannot be guaranteed on shipments and variation will be more pronounced beyond the normal commercial range.