Muro Plus takes the typical wall panel and kicks it up a notch. Available in three thicknesses, this wall panel system comes in customizable panel sizes and the panels may be combined to create large-scale dimensional patterning. A wide range of colors go from soft and subtle neutrals to bright and saturated colors in eco-friendly 100% wool felt.
- Content 100% Wool Design Felt + Akustika 10 Substrate
- Panel Thicknesses 1 in (2.7 cm), 2 in (5.3 cm), or 3 in (7.8 cm)
- Note: Z-Clips add 3/16 in (0.95 cm) to thickness
- Standard Sizes Minimum: 1’-6” x 1’-0” (45.7 x 30.5 cm)
- Maximum: 4’-0” x 3’-0” in (121.9 x 91.4 cm)
- Durability Contract or residential
- Maintenance Vacuum occasionally to remove general air-borne debris. Should soiling occur, spot clean with mild soap and lukewarm water. Avoid aggressive rubbing as this can continue the felting process and change the surface appearance of the felt. Refer to 100% Wool Design Felt Maintenance + Cleaning for detailed care instructions.
- Lead Time Made to order and certain lead times will apply
100% Wool Design Felt is 100% biodegradable and Akustika 10 Substrate is 100% recyclable
- Contains no formaldehyde, 100% VOC free, no chemical irritants, and free of harmful substances
- 100% Wool Design Felt contributes to LEED©
- Installation Installs with preinstalled Z-Clip fasteners for easy hanging. The Z-Clips provided are 6 ft (1.8 m) in length and can be cut to fit according to site requirements. FilzFelt is able to provide installation services; however, application is basic and can be provided by a reputable general contractor.
- Custom Sizes beyond the minimum and maximum sizes must be quoted—Also available in Spinneybeck leathers
- Variation Wool felt is a natural material and color variation and inclusions of natural fiber on the surface are evidence of the 100% natural origin of the material. Product color is only indicative, as it is not possible to assure consistency of color in a natural product due to the natural color of raw wool and absorption of dyes. Color matching cannot be guaranteed on shipments and variation will be more pronounced beyond the normal commercial range.