per Square Foot
Just like its name, Ribsy wallcovering has a deep ribbed texture created with thick wool felt strips oriented on edge in alternating heights. This acoustic tile-based system creates wall-to-wall installations with subtle color variation between felt strips to create rich depth and texture. The easy-to-install tiles are available in almost fifty colors of natural 100 percent wool felt on a cork backing. The tiles provide a Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) of 0.35 to work its sound-softening magic in any space.
- Designer Submaterial
- Content 100% Wool Design Felt + Cork Composite Backing
- Tile Thickness 5/8 in (16 mm)
- Tile Size 2’-0” x 6” (61 x 15.2 cm)
- Color Option 1-Color
- Stocking Program Colors 150, 160, 170, 175
- Stocking Program colors are available in 1-Color option only and ship within 3 business days from receipt of valid purchase order, subject to inventory availability and payment terms. Standard Colors are made to order and certain lead times will apply.
- Trim Option End-of-Run Trim
- Durability Contract or residential
- Maintenance Vacuum occasionally to remove general air-borne debris. Should soiling occur, spot clean with mild soap and lukewarm water. Avoid aggressive rubbing as this can continue the felting process and change the surface appearance of the felt. Refer to 100% Wool Design Felt Maintenance + Cleaning for detailed care instructions.
- Lead Time With the exception of Stocking Program Colors, tiles are made to order and certain lead times will apply
- Environmental 100% Wool Design Felt is 100% biodegradable and Cork Composite Backing is 93% pre-consumer recycled content
- Contains no formaldehyde, low VOC, no chemical irritants, and free of harmful substances
- Cork composite backing is GREENGUARD-certified
- Contributes to LEED©
- Installation Tiles attach to a wall surface using a heavy-duty wallcovering adhesive. Tiles may be trimmed to size with a utility knife.
- Custom 2-Color or more per wall must be quoted
- Variation Wool felt is a natural material and color variation and inclusions of natural fiber on the surface are evidence of the 100% natural origin of the material. Since Ribsy is constructed with felt strips turned on edge, color variation will be more extreme and is part of the design intent of the product. Shade variation will be very noticeable on the installed product and cannot be more uniform.