Reminiscent of by Eva Zeisel’s iconic nested vases, Vase’s gracefully curvilinear form is at once contemporary and lyrical. One its own or paired with Goblet Block, Vase creates fluid curvilinear patterning. Available in up to 62 colors of 100% Wool Design Felt mounted to a high-performing acoustic substrate, the modular tiles install easily with heavy-duty construction adhesive while providing sound absorption and natural texture.
- Designer Eva Zeisel
- Construction 100% Wool Design Felt + Acoustic Substrate
- Tile Thickness 1/2 in (13 mm)
- Thickness Tolerance ±1/16 in (2 mm)
- Tile Size 1’-0” x 5 3/4–7 3/4” (30.5 x 14.6–19.9 cm)
- Durability Contract or residential
- Maintenance Vacuum occasionally to remove general air-borne debris. Should soiling occur, spot clean with mild soap and lukewarm water. Avoid aggressive rubbing as this can continue the felting process and change the surface appearance of the felt. Refer to 100% Wool Design Felt Maintenance + Cleaning for detailed care instructions.
- Lead Time Made to order and certain lead times will apply
- Environmental 100% Wool Design Felt is 100% biodegradable and Acoustic Substrate is 100% recyclable
- Contains no formaldehyde, 100% VOC free, no chemical irritants, free of harmful substances, Oeko-Tex© Standard 100 Certified Product Class II
- 100% Wool Design Felt contributes to LEED© v4
- Installation Tiles attach to a wall surface using a heavy-duty construction adhesive and may be trimmed to size with a utility knife.
- Custom Standard pricing applies to standard size and shape only—other sizes, shapes, and mounting options must be quoted. 5mm felt available with a 10% upcharge.
- Variation Wool felt is a natural material and color variation and inclusions of natural fiber on the surface are evidence of the 100% natural origin of the material. Product color is only indicative, as it is not possible to assure consistency of color in a natural product due to the natural color of raw wool and absorption of dyes. Color matching cannot be guaranteed on shipments and variation will be more pronounced beyond the normal commercial range.