per Square Foot
Vertical Bar pushes past average with extra-long projecting bars of wool felt extending vertically. These seemingly simple bars feature three colors of felt selected from 62 colorways so the color combination possibilities go on and on. Finish the edges and floor with trim to match plus this clever acoustic panel system contributes to LEED and is 100% VOC free to boot.
- Designer Submaterial
- Content 100% Wool Design Felt + Akustika 10 Substrate
- Panel Thickness 1 1/4 in (32 mm)
- Maximum Panel Size 2’-10” x 9’-8” (86 x 295 cm)
- Repeat Size 11’-4” x 9’-8” (345.4 x 295 cm)
- Color Options 3-Color per wall
- Color Specification To order 3-Color option, specify one 3mm color (field) and one 2mm color (applied detail) and one 3mm color (applied detail).
- Trim Options End-of-Run Trim + Baseboard Trim
- Durability Contract or residential
- Maintenance Vacuum occasionally to remove general air-borne debris. Should soiling occur, spot clean with mild soap and lukewarm water. Avoid aggressive rubbing as this can continue the felting process and change the surface appearance of the felt. Refer to 100% Wool Design Felt Maintenance + Cleaning for detailed care instructions.
- Lead Time Made to order and certain lead times will apply
- Environmental 100% Wool Design Felt is 100% biodegradable and Akustika 10 Substrate is 100% recyclable
- Contains no formaldehyde, 100% VOC free, no chemical irritants, and free of harmful substances
- 100% Wool Design Felt contributes to LEED©
- Installation Installs with mounting hardware provided (wall screws not included)
- Custom 4-Color or more per wall and all 3mm colors are available and must be quoted
- Variation Wool felt is a natural material and color variation and inclusions of natural fiber on the surface are evidence of the 100% natural origin of the material. Product color is only indicative, as it is not possible to assure consistency of color in a natural product due to the natural color of raw wool and absorption of dyes. Color matching cannot be guaranteed on shipments and variation will be more pronounced beyond the normal commercial range.