Wing takes flight to provide playful sound absorption overhead. Beautiful both as a single object or as a flock, this gracefully curved acoustic panel provides an impressive Noise Reduction Coefficient rating of 0.65. The light grey acoustic substrate pairs with your choice of 62 wool felt colors to make a suspended acoustic panel that is anything but ordinary.
- Designers Kerstin Heyroth + Ralf Kürbitz for Cabs Design
- Content 100% Wool Design Felt + Acoustic Substrate
- Panel Thickness 1/4–1/2 in (6–14 mm)
- Standard Size 2’-9” x 2’-7 3/4” x 6 1/2” (83.8 x 80.3 x 16.3 cm)
- Edge Option Exposed
- Durability Contract
- Maintenance Vacuum occasionally to remove general air-borne debris. Should soiling occur, spot clean with mild soap and lukewarm water. Avoid aggressive rubbing as this can continue the felting process and change the surface appearance of the felt. Refer to 100% Wool Design Felt Maintenance + Cleaning for detailed care instructions.
- Lead Time Made to order and certain lead times will apply
- Environmental 100% Wool Design Felt is 100% biodegradable and Acoustic Substrate is 100% recyclable
- Contains no formaldehyde, 100% VOC free, no chemical irritants, free of harmful substances
- 100% Wool Design Felt contributes to LEED© v4
- Installation Installs with suspension hardware provided with 3’-0” (91.4 cm) length of cable per connection point. Actual ceiling connection depends upon ceiling type and ceiling screws not included.
- Custom Not available
- Variation Wool felt is a natural material and color variation and inclusions of natural fiber on the surface are evidence of the 100% natural origin of the material. Product color is only indicative, as it is not possible to assure consistency of color in a natural product due to the natural color of raw wool and absorption of dyes. Color matching cannot be guaranteed on shipments and variation will be more pronounced beyond the normal commercial range.