This unexpected circular booth comes in forty-eight inch diameter size with sound softening properties inside and out plus has oodles of finish options. Conceived by iconic designer, Carl Gustav Magnusson, the clever circular design of Silent-Silo takes up a smaller footprint while maximizing functionality. And unlike most office booths, Silent-Silo does double duty on sound absorption with a quiet interior perfect for heads-down work or a private phone call and an exterior that softens sound all around. Choose from over one hundred finish options of 100% Wool Design Felt and Dukta Flexible Wood to create a Silent-Silo that’s all your own.
Choose from 100% Wool Design Felt or Flexible Wood exterior with over eighty options, an interior and ceiling disk in ninety-six felt colors, and add a pop of color with the optional leather pull insert to make each Silent-Silo oh-so-unique and highly customizable. Stay natural and neutral or choose colors that make an impact in an office pod that is equally as well suited to a gaming startup as it is on a floor with the c-suites. Plus, add customized booth numbers and distraction banding for just the right fit.
Unlike most office pods with hard, glossy exterior (and sometimes interior) surfaces, Silent-Silo provides a quiet space for head’s down work or private conversations so what goes on in the silo, stays in the silo. But this innovative pod also softens sound in its surroundings. With the option of 100% Wool Design Felt paired with Akustika 10 substrate, this office pod provides an NRC of 0.50 to provide an unexpected powerhouse acoustic absorber.
- Designer Carl Gustav Magnusson
- Exterior Dimensions 7’-4” height x 4’-0” Ø (223.5 height x 121.9 Ø cm)
- Interior Dimensions 6’-8” height x 3’-9” Ø (203.2 height x 114.3 Ø cm)
- Door Direction Options Left-hand (door slides left to open)
- Right-hand (door slides right to open)
- Sliding Door 3/8 in (9.5 mm) Clear Acrylic
- Door Signage Options Booth Number: Custom—available with upcharge
- Distraction Banding: Custom—available with upcharge
- Worksurface Placement Options Left Side
- Right Side
- Power Options 8’-0” (243.8 cm) Cord + 120V Plug or Hardwired
- Airflow Light and fan turn on automatically with an occupancy sensor—the fan circulates air at 51 cubic feet per minute (24.1 liters per second) which refreshes all the air in the booth every two minutes
- Interior Light Light output is 2,760 lumens with color temperature of Natural 4,000K—LED lifespan is 50,000 hours
- Assembly Options Silent-Silo includes leveling feet and may be shipped fully assembled or ready-to-assemble (RTA) on site
- Flexible Wood Exterior Silent-Silo is also available in a flexible wood exterior—for more information, please visit spinneybeck.com/silent-silo
- Stool Stool not included—Fully Luna Standing Desk Stool or Muuto Fiber Counter Stool are recommended and purchased separately
- Maintenance Wool Felt: Vacuum occasionally to remove general airborne debris. Should soiling occur, spot clean with mild soap and lukewarm water. Avoid aggressive rubbing as this can continue the felting process and change the surface appearance of the felt. Avoid aggressive rubbing as this can continue the felting process and change the surface appearance of the felt.
- Acrylic: Using a microfiber cloth, wipe with a mild soap (such as Dawn) and water solution (1 teaspoon detergent to 1 quart lukewarm water). Scratches may be polished with Novus No. 1 Plastic Clean and Shine. Reapply regularly to maintain the anti-static, smudge, and scratch-resistant properties.
- Acqua Leather: Wipe with a cool, damp cloth. For tougher soiling, use a pH balanced soap (such as Dawn) on cloth and rinse. Though Acqua may be cleaned with harsh cleaning products such as bleach, do not use on the leather pull insert as it may damage the anodized aluminum pull.
- Order Specification To order, specify the following: Exterior Wall color, Interior Ceiling color, Interior Wall color, Acoustic Felt Strip color, Door Pull Insert finish/color, Door direction, Worksurface placement, Power, Assembled or RTA
- Lead Time Made to order and certain lead times will apply
t per minute (24.1 liters per second) which refreshes all the air in the booth every two minutes
- Environmental 100% Wool Design Felt is 100% biodegradable and Akustika 10 Substrate is 100% recyclable
- Contains no formaldehyde, 100% VOC free, no chemical irritants, and free of harmful substances
- Custom Standard pricing applies to standard finishes—custom finishes must be quoted
- Variation This product is made with natural materials and minor changes in color are evidence of the 100% natural origin of the material.