Akustika 25 Baffle is a suspended panel oriented perpendicular to the ceiling to make the most of sound absorption. This smart acoustic solution creates subtle patterning across the ceiling in sixty-two colors of 100% Wool Design Felt and provides a 1.20 Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) rating to provide some sound soaking oomph.
Get just the right fit with customizable size plus choose from white exposed edge or felt-covered edge. Keep things regular and repetitious or mix things up with different colors, sizes, and edge options. And although suspension hardware is a necessity, it doesn’t need to be the center of attention. Akustika 25 Baffle’s suspension hardware is sleek and minimal while also making installation a breeze.
- Content 100% Wool Design Felt + Acoustic Substrate (60% Recycled Content)
- Panel Thickness 1 1/4 in (31 mm)
- Standard Sizes Minimum: 6 ft2 (0.56 m2)
- Maximum Size: 3’-11” x 7’-9” (119.4 x 236.2 cm)
- Edge Options Exposed or Covered
- Durability Contract
- Maintenance Vacuum occasionally to remove general air-borne debris. Should soiling occur, spot clean with mild soap and lukewarm water. Avoid aggressive rubbing as this can continue the felting process and change the surface appearance of the felt. Refer to 100% Wool Design Felt Maintenance + Cleaning for detailed care instructions.
- Lead Time Made to order and certain lead times will apply
- Environmental Acoustic Substrate contains minimum 60% recycled content and is 100% recyclable
- 100% Wool Design Felt is 100% biodegradable, contains no formaldehyde, 100% VOC free, no chemical irritants, free of harmful substances
- 100% Wool Design Felt contributes to LEED© v4
- Installation Installs with suspension hardware provided that includes sliding cable grippers and 3’-0” (91.4 cm) length of cable per connection point. Sliding cable grippers may be repositioned along track in top of baffle. Actual ceiling connection depends upon ceiling type and ceiling screws not included.
- Custom Sizes beyond the minimum and maximum require an upcharge
- Variation Wool felt is a natural material and color variation and inclusions of natural fiber on the surface are evidence of the 100% natural origin of the material. Product color is only indicative, as it is not possible to assure consistency of color in a natural product due to the natural color of raw wool and absorption of dyes. Color matching cannot be guaranteed on shipments and variation will be more pronounced beyond the normal commercial range.